Welcome to our Impact and Learning Platform—another place to learn from the girls, young women, boys and young men with whom we work. Here you can dive into our work by theme, browse by country, peruse by programme or explore the video universe of youth activists with whom we work.
We’re listening, and this is a spot where we share some of what we are hearing, through stories, and also through statistics—we evaluate what we do to see whether and why it is working, and here, we’re sharing what we’re learning as we think about what to do even better. We invite you to join our learning journey. Sign up for our learning digests.
- Baseline Findings from Jordan – Najahna Impact Evaluation Study
- New Research Series from Plan International Urban Hub – Learning for better urban programming
- (Update note) Najahna progress towards better future prospects for Syrian refugees in Jordan
- Hira reinvents herself as a positive parent
- Combatting Gender-Based Violence
- Safe and Inclusive Transport: Matatu Festival
At PlanBornefonden we spend a lot of time and effort tracking the reach of our programmes. Reach is measured as the number of people who participate in our projects and who have been immediately and positively affected by these.
Every year we report on the overall reach across all of our programmes. Below you can see the latest numbers from FY22.
Among the achievements that stand out this year are:
- The number of people reached through regular programming increased by 243% compared to FY21
- Our programs clearly prioritized girls and women in FY22, as they represented 54% of PlanBornefondens reach this year compared to 50% last year
- The large number of partners we work with, many of which are organisations of young people.